Peoria and Bloomington Combined Outcome Measurement Results
Tell us how we are doing, by taking a few moments to fill out the following satisfaction surveys:
- 93% of children and families reported that they were very satisfied or extremely satisfied with services.
- 100% of the children served at Easter Seals were satisfied with services.
- 94% of referral sources indicated that they were satisfied or extremely satisfied with services.
- 95% of children served demonstrated developmental progress.
Timber Pointe Outdoor Center Outcome Measurement Results
- 96% of campers and families indicated staff were friendly, professional, helpful, and prompt.
- 96% of campers and families reported they had a positive experience at camp.
- 90% of campers and their families said the environment and facilities were safe, attractive, and accessible.
- 94% of campers reported they participated in things that were new to them or that they only get to do at camp.
- 95% of campers and their caregivers reported their goals were met.
- 96% of campers and their families reported the programmed activities were varied and offered choices.
- 95% of campers and their families reported the counselor was attentive to the camper’s needs.
- 98% of campers and their families indicated they would feel comfortable referring others to Timber Pointe Outdoor Center for Services.
- 100% of teams course user groups said the registration process was easy.
- 96% of rental and team course groups said staff listen to their concerns and answered their questions.
- 96% of rental groups said they would be comfortable referring others to services at Timber Point Outdoor Center
Benefits of Service
- 90% of team course groups reported that services were beneficial and expectations were met.
- 86% of teams course groups believe the teams course experience would net high carry over to their everyday life.
- 96% of team course user groups said the experience was fun.